Super Bowl LII, pitting the New England Patriots against the Philadelphia Eagles, will be broadcast on NBC on Sunday. And if you want to get a new television to watch the big game, now’s the time.
Both Amazon and Best Buy are offering deals on TVs ahead of Super Bowl LII. Whether you’re in the market for a high-end television from LG or Samsung or something a bit cheaper from Sony, some nice options are available.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best deals. Check them out below:
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
- The TCL 43S405 features a 43-inch display and 4K Ultra HD resolution. It comes with Roku software, which allows you to access a variety of streaming apps, including Hulu and Netflix. It regularly costs $380, but is currently available for $320 on Amazon.
- Best Buy is offering a 50-inch Samsung UN58MU6070 television featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution for $430, a $270 savings on its regular price. If you want to bump it to the 58-inch version, you can get it for $550.
- If you’re not in the market for a 4K television, consider this 50-inch Sharp 50LB481U that has 1080p Full HD resolution at Best Buy It costs $300, a $130 savings, and also comes with a variety of apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora.
- Best Buy is selling Sony’s 65-inch X850E for $1,099, a $500 savings on its regular $1,600 price. The television, which comes with thin bezels around the screen, features 4K Ultra HD resolution.
- Samsung’s 65-inch Ultra HD UN65MU8000 is available for $1,298, down $902 from its usual $2,200. For that, you’ll get a big set that features 4K resolution and comes with a variety of streaming services.
- The Sony KD70X690E is a big television that features a 70-inch, 4K Ultra HD screen. At Amazon, the set is currently available for $1,198, a $300 savings on its regular $1,498 price.
- Samsung’s QN75Q9 comes with a 75-inch screen with a 4K HDR resolution. It regularly sells for nearly $8,000 at Amazon, but you can now get it for $6,998 after its $1,000 discount.
- The Sony X900E offers a 75-inch display with 4K Ultra HD resolution. It also has a “Motionflow” feature for improved support for fast motion. It regularly costs $4,500, but is available now at Amazon for $2,300, a $2,200 discount.
- Samsung’s 88-inch curved UN88KS9810 is one of the most expensive 4K Ultra HD televisions on the market with a regular retail price of $20,000. But it can be yours today at Best Buy for $16,000, a $4,000 savings.
- If you’re not so keen on spending $16,000, how about $13,000? That’s how much Best Buy is selling the 77-inch 4K Ultra HD Sony XBR77A1E for now. It regularly retails for $18,000.