Ed Henry is going to be back on Fox News Channel after allegations of his affair with a Las Vegas hostess led to his abrupt absence from the network.
Fox News’ former White House correspondent has been off the air for almost four months, and his first day back at work will be Monday, The Hill reported.
But Henry, who was previously covering Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, will now focus on general assignment reporting for Fox, under the new role of chief national correspondent, according to CNNMoney.
“Fox’s plan for Henry does not include any reporting on the presidential campaign or any political reporting in general,” The Hill added, citing the network’s confirmation.
For more on Fox News, watch Fortune’s video:
In Touch magazine exposed Henry’s alleged 10-month affair with Natalia Lima in May, including graphic text messages she said she and the married dad exchanged.
Fox News at the time only said that it had become “aware of Ed’s personal issues and he’s taking some time off to work things out.” The network’s then-chairman Roger Ailes issued a statement saying, “This raises serious questions about Ed’s lack of judgment, especially given his position as a journalist.”
Henry told CNNMoney that he would “refer all comment to Fox News’ PR.”
Editor’s note: Michelle Toh previously worked at Fox News.