FORTUNE Most Powerful Women Summit Virtual
The MPW Summit is going virtual. We will gather the preeminent women in business, along with select leaders in government, philanthropy, education, sports, and the arts, to explore our theme, "Rising to the New Reality."
Started as a list, FORTUNE MPW has evolved into the world’s most extraordinary leadership community, convening the preeminent women in business—along with select leaders in government, philanthropy, education and the arts—for wide-ranging conversations that inspire and deliver practical advice.
The MPW Summit convenes the most prominent women in the FORTUNE 500, leading female founders, and and leaders from the world of politics, the arts and NGOs. Speakers who joined us for our virtual Summit included CEOs Mary Barra of General Motors, Leanne Caret of Boeing Defense, Space, & Security, Anne Chow of AT&T Business, Mary Dillon of Ulta Beauty, Thasunda Duckett of Chase Consumer Banking, Marie Ffolkes of Trimark, Jane Fraser of Citi Global Consumer Bank, Sarah Friar of Nextdoor, Margo Georgiadis of Ancestry, Mellody Hobson of Ariel Investments, Peggy Johnson of Magic Leap, Sallie Krawcheck of Ellevest, Ellen Kullman of Carbon, Judith McKenna of Walmart International, Kathryn McLay of Sam’s Club, Deanna Mulligan of Guardian Life Insurance, Penny Pennington of Edward Jones, Michelle Seitz of Russell Investments, Reshma Saujani of Girls Who Code, Julie Sweet of Accenture, and Kathy Warden of Northrop Grumman.
AR has evolved way beyond silly filters. But it is still the wild west, with different technologies—both hardware and software—competing for attention, and for applications. What does the future hold? Will enterprise or consumer be the killer app? And how can those in the industry work together to bring about a viable and vibrant set of tools for us all to use?
Allyship Track, hosted by Workday
Leadership Track, hosted by Deloitte
Hosted by Salesforce
Boards Track, hosted by Heidrick & Struggles
Fortune MPW Membership fosters a community of women leaders – creating moments, on and off stage, that spark business change, create global connections, and nurture personal growth. We invite you to join us as we activate a new vision of engagement among Fortune’s Most Powerful Women community.
Membership in the 2020-2021 Fortune Most Powerful Women community includes:
- Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit, Virtual, September 29–October 1, 2020
- Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit, Live, October 11–13, 2021
- Monthly MPW Conversations With….
- Paying It Forward Dialogues Summer 2020
- MPW Professional Councils July 2020, ongoing
- Fortune MPW Leadership Survey September, 2020
- MPW Lab August 2020, monthly
- MPW Member Portal Launching Late Summer
- Member contact directory
- Invitations to other Fortune Virtual events, including Fortune Brainstorm Health and the Fortune Global Forum.
The MPW Summit program is developed with the guidance of FORTUNE editors, whose journalistic perspective provides unique insights into the key trends and dynamic people that are driving business.
For Speaker Suggestions:
To suggest a speaker for the 2020 MPW Summit, please complete the form at the link below. There are no exact deadlines for speaker submissions.
Click here to submit a speaker suggestion.
Participation in the Most Powerful Women Community is by invitation only, and subject to approval. Registration is non-transferable. The membership fee of $13,500 includes full participation in the 2020 MPW Summit, plus virtual conversations, and an exciting range of additional MPW events. Please click here for a full summary of member benefits.
The membership fee is due within 15 days of acceptance or membership may be cancelled. No member benefits will be issued if the membership fee has not been received.
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
A limited number of corporate sponsorships are available for 2020. Please contact us for more information.
Elizabeth Parks and Monica Sembler
For Press Inquiries:
Alison Klooster, Senior Manager of Brand Communications, FORTUNE
- All attendees must apply for registration here before they are given access to the conference platform.
- Once you are on the event page, click on “Enter Event”.
- You are now in the Reception. This is the Welcome page or “lobby”. Here you can quickly find out what’s currently happening and learn more about the program, speakers, and partners.
- During the conference, you can visit other areas of the event listed on the left-hand side: Stage, Sessions, Networking, and Booths.
- Chat: On the right-hand side of the screen, the chat panel allows you to send event-wide chats and directly message other attendees.
- Stage: The main program sessions will take place here. During the event, if “Live” is on the stage, it means that live onstage video is streaming.
- Sessions: This is where meetings with Fortune Editors and Brainstorm Health Co-chairs will take place. Take a deeper dive into specific topics in small groups of your peers. You’ll be able to pose questions to the moderators via the chat panel.
- Networking: Get matched up for a one-on-one video meeting and click “Connect” to automatically exchange your contact information.
- Booths: This is a virtual exhibition hall where you can connect with the conference partners, and also view the special artwork series.