Generative A.I. exploded this year and now has the attention of regulators, businesses, and the general public. Much of both the hype and hysteria around A.I. is driven by the nascent tech’s ability to act human, something that could have wide-reaching implications as it becomes more sophisticated.
And yet, underpinning systems like ChatGPT is tech that could change the world as we know it, revolutionizing everything from health care and entertainment to manufacturing and education. But much remains unknown is how A.I. will be deployed in the coming years, and to what effect. How will A.I. be used to drive business value? Will artificial intelligence make some jobs obsolete, or is the future of labor humans augmented by A.I.? Fortune Brainstorm A.I. will gather leaders in machine learning and artificial intelligence to answer these questions and more.
Curated by FORTUNE editors, Brainstorm A.I. will cut through the noise and reveal the sector’s immediate opportunities and most pressing challenges. Join C-suite executives, leading academics, and prominent policymakers as we assess the industry and examine new business cases for A.I. This year’s program, presented in association with Accenture, will feature intimate one-on-one conversations, engaging panel discussions, and lively roundtable sessions–all designed to address how A.I. is changing the ways we do business.
We’ll take a deep dive into these topics at our 2023 gathering:
- How businesses and entrepreneurs are using A.I. today
- Challenges and opportunities for A.I. in health care
- A.I. and misinformation as we approach the 2024 election
- Where regulation is headed in the U.S. and Europe
- Legal considerations for sourcing large datasets
- Preventing A.I. from reflecting and perpetuating existing human biases
- Tech and data infrastructure needed to deploy A.I. at scale
- Attracting and retaining talent in competitive markets
- Copyright and ownership in the A.I. era
- Privacy and cybersecurity implications
- Responsible A.I.: Managing risk and building trust to maximize the ROI of generative A.I.
St. Regis San Francisco
125 THIRD STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, USA, CALIFORNIA 94103
This hotel in the SoMa District offers personalized service and elegant accommodations, near area attractions, including Moscone Center, Oracle Park, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
Brainstorm A.I. Co-chairs
Dr. Rana el Kaliouby
Co-chair, Brainstorm AI; Co-founder and CEO
Co-chair, Brainstorm AI; Senior Writer
Co-chair, Brainstorm AI; Senior Editor
Co-chair, Brainstorm AI; Founder, The Profile; Deputy Director, Live Events
For Speaker Inquiries:
Please click here to complete the form to nominate a speaker for Brainstorm A.I.
For Delegate Inquiries:
For Sponsorship Inquiries:
For Press Inquiries:
Alison Klooster, Senior Manager of Brand Communications, FORTUNE