Augment, Automate, Accelerate
No technology is having a bigger impact on business than artificial intelligence. Every company understands it offers a competitive advantage, but many are still struggling to employ it at scale, let alone rebuild their business models around it.
As A.I. is beginning to make good on its long-promised potential, the excitement around machine learning makes it hard to separate hype from reality. Talent shortages, lack of data, the inability of companies to share data seamlessly, and a plethora of ethical, moral, and legal issues have all combined to hold the technology back.
Curated by FORTUNE editors, Brainstorm A.I. will cut through the noise and reveal the sector’s immediate opportunities and most pressing challenges. We’ll showcase how enterprises are making the leap from dabbling in A.I. to building a business-wide strategy around it by putting it into the hands of every worker. Already confirmed to join us are leaders from companies including Darktrace, Stitch Fix pymetrics, Smart Eye, Airbnb, Landing AI, Randstad Sourceright, and Dell.
From bringing life-saving drugs to market and reimagining the shopping experience to mastering language and generating realistic, but synthetic data, together we will examine how the most powerful and far-reaching technology of our time is changing businesses, transforming society, and impacting our future. Join C-suite executives, leading academics, and prominent policymakers as we assess the industry and examine new business cases for A.I.
Fortune is committed to a safe environment at our live conferences and events. We are closely monitoring guidance issued by the CDC and all local and state authorities, and working with our partner, International SOS, regarding specific precautions and requirements. To participate in Fortune live conferences and events, all attendees, speakers, and other participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (meaning they have received all doses in the primary series). Digital proof of vaccination status and a negative result from a rapid (antigen) or a PCR test administered at an outside facility or point of care within 72 hours of arriving at conference registration will be required. At-home tests will not be accepted. Accommodations will be made for attendees in accordance with the law.
This year’s program, presented in association with Accenture, will feature intimate one-on-one conversations, engaging panel discussions, and lively roundtable sessions–all designed to address how A.I. is changing the ways we do business.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How your organization can use A.I. to scale, increase revenue and grow the bottom line.
- What the mass adoption of A.I. means to your businesses and workers as it becomes a core business competency.
- How companies are redefining how they create, capture, and share value as they put machine learning at the center of their capabilities.
- How will a looming recession and inflation affect AI budgets?
- As companies face numerous tactical and ethical issues, how should A.I. be governed? What could an artificial intelligence Bill of Rights look like?
- How A.I. can improve your supply chain management and is making companies more nimble, cleverer, and leaner. They will also learn what has been the impact of the semiconductor shortage on the spendings and sales of various industries
- Getting the right data is both the most important and the most challenging part of building powerful AI. But what about industries where giant data sets simply don’t exist? How much data is enough? And how is synthetic data transforming the field?
St. Regis San Francisco
125 THIRD STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, USA, CALIFORNIA 94103
This hotel in the SoMa District offers personalized service and elegant accommodations, near area attractions, including Moscone Center, Oracle Park, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
For Speaker Inquiries:
Please click here to complete the form to nominate a speaker for Brainstorm A.I.
For Delegate Inquiries:
For Sponsorship Inquiries:
For Press Inquiries:
Alison Klooster, Senior Manager of Brand Communications, FORTUNE