The Australian maker of popular software development, planning, and collaboration tools Jira and Trello has been having a good pandemic. Revenues are up 12.4% since the end of 2019, although the company has forecast slower growth for the coming year. Atlassian’s gross profits have expanded in line with sales, but the need to account for some $889 million in outstanding bonds has dented its earnings, with the company recognizing a net loss in the past three quarters.
- TechTextio’s New Tool Will Take the Words Right Out of Your Mouth—and Maybe Improve ThemApril 23, 2019 9:45 PM UTC
- CommentaryThere’s an Exciting Tech Company IPO This Week–and it’s Not UberApril 11, 2019 5:18 PM UTC
- TechData Sheet—There’s an Exciting Tech Company IPO This Week–and it’s Not UberApril 11, 2019 12:41 PM UTC
- TechAtlassian to Pay $165 Million for AgileCraft in Workplace Software PushMarch 18, 2019 8:05 PM UTC
- BriefingHipChat Maker Atlassian Cedes Chat Software Battle to Slack; Takes Equity StakeJuly 27, 2018 12:28 AM UTC