- Why PayPal’s Acquisition of Rewards Platform Honey Is a Big DealIt’s all about the data.
- Turning Off the Autopilot: Fortune’s 2020 Investor’s Guide
- China’s Private Equity Champion on Winning With the Chinese Consumer
- No Safety Switch: How Lax Oversight of Electronic Health Records Puts Patients at Risk
- LinkedIn Removed 60 Million Spam Posts in the First Half of 2019—3.94 Billion Fewer than Facebook
From the Studio
- Stitch Fix Is Diving Deep Into Data for a More Tailored ExperienceCEO Katrina Lake says the company is laying the groundwork for growth as it improves its algorithms and crunches more data than ever before.
From our Newsletters
From the Magazine
- Businessperson of the Year 2019In a year dominated by political chaos and bluster, it was a rare brand of steady—even quiet— leadership that won the day in the business world.