- Election Security Experts Worry False Claims of Fraud Will Disrupt 2020 Results“I fully expect that if it’s a close election in 2020, and even if it’s not a close election in 2020, that there will be a candidate that would rather rile up their base and delegitimize the winner than to accept defeat graciously.”
From the Studio
- Stitch Fix Is Diving Deep Into Data for a More Tailored ExperienceCEO Katrina Lake says the company is laying the groundwork for growth as it improves its algorithms and crunches more data than ever before.
From our Newsletters
From the Magazine
- Future 50Fortune's proprietary methodology allows us to zero in on the 50 global firms that are best poised to deliver—and continue delivering—above average gains.
From the Weekend
- AB InBev’s Deal With Craft Brew Alliance Was Years in the Making
- Book Review: The ‘Queens of Animation’ Who Paved the Way for Disney’s Princesses
- This Private Club Bridges the Gap From Coworking Space to After-Hours Lounge
- Gift Guide: The Best Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Cognac, and More Spirits to Try This Winter