These Are Best Buy’s Black Friday Deals on Apple iPad, Microsoft Xbox One S, Google Home, and More Tech
The Black Friday tech deals keep rolling in.
The folks over at Best Black Friday, a site that tracks Black Friday deals, have published the ad scan for Best Buy’s upcoming Black Friday offers. The ad scan—a whopping 50 pages long—includes a variety of outstanding deals on everything from televisions to video games. And if you don’t mind waiting a couple of weeks to get your hands on the tech you’re after, you could stand to save some serious cash.
Below is a look at some of the best Best Buy Black Friday deals. Be aware, though, that Best Buy is opening its doors at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving, so you might want to act quickly before supplies run out.
- Best Buy will be selling a 65-inch Samsung Ultra HD television for $750, a $350 savings on its regular retail price of $1,100.
- Want a 60-inch Sony television with Ultra HD resolution? Best Buy will be selling it for $600, a $400 savings.
- A higher-end Samsung 65-inch Ultra HD set that typically goes for $1,600 will be on sale for $1,298.
- Sony’s 75-inch Ultra HD set will be available for $2,000, an $800 savings.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ will all come with a $300 discount with a qualified activation on Black Friday.
- Best Buy will be offering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with up to a $200 discount with a qualified activation.
- Apple’s iPhone 6s will be offered at $150 discount with a qualified activation.
- The LG G6 will be on sale for just $5 per month with a qualified activation. That’s a $360 savings over the life of the contract.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
- Apple’s iPad Mini 4 with 128GB of storage will be available for $275. It regularly retails for $400.
- Amazon’s Fire 7 tablet, which typically costs $50, will be on sale for $30.
- Amazon’s Fire HD 8 tablet will retail for $50, a $30 savings.
- Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad will be available for $250, an $80 savings.
- Best Buy will be offering up to a $150 savings on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- The diminutive Google Home Mini will be available for $30. That’s $19 off its regular retail price. It also comes with a $10 Best Buy gift card.
- Save $20 on the Amazon Echo (2nd generation) and get the device for $80.
- Get the Sonos Play:1 speaker for $150. It regularly retails for $200.
- The Roku Premiere+ will be on sale for $50. That’s a $50 savings on its regular retail price.
- Get the Xbox One S for just $190.
- The new Call of Duty WWII for PlayStation 4 will cost $40, a $20 savings.
- Pick up a variety of popular games, like Madden NFL 18 and Destiny 2 for either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, for $30. They typically retail for $60.
- Sony’s 1TB PlayStation 4 will get a $100 discount, bringing its price to $200.
- Sony’s PlayStation VRwith Gran Turismo Sport will be on sale for $300. It regularly retails for $400.
- Apple’s 21.5-inch iMac with Intel Core i5 will go for $900, a $200 savings.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro Core M will be available for $629. That’s $370 off its regular retail price.
- Best Buy will sell the MacBook Air with a 13.3-inch display for $800, a $200 savings.
- Select MacBook Pro models will get up to a $250 discount.
- Apple Watch Series 1 is getting a $50 discount, bringing its starting price to $200.
- Beats Wireless headphones will be starting at $100.
- Fitbit Charge 2 will be on sale for $100, a $50 savings.
- Samsung’s Gear S3 Classic will go on sale for $280. It typically retails for $350.