* Ackerman: SEC zeroing in on ‘prime’ funds
* Investigation: Did JPMorgan exec lie under oath?
* Jon Bell: The McDonald’s method of idea generation
* David Holmes: Game of Thrones guide to tech companies
* Morning Call: U.S. futures flat ahead of jobs report, Europe slips and Japan falls.
* “This is my town!” An ice cream truck war goes bad
* MatlinPatterson: Gleacher & Co. should fire its CEO
* Walt Frick: A case for the A123 incubator
* Simon Johnson: The case for megabanks totally fails
* Bankers: Why we cannot live on just $1 million per year
* Plugged out: CODA Automotive goes bust
* It begins: The largest Bitcoin-related lawsuit (so far)
* Morgan Housel: The worst news in the history of finance
* Docs: Inside Brigham & Women’s Hospital on Boston Marathon day
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers