* Austerity now? Reinhart & Rogoff respond
* Behind the scenes: Why Yahoo’s chairman is out
* Francisco Dao: Online education is mostly fantasy
* Wall St. life: Did a banker help a socialite con a hedgie?
* Morning Call: U.S. futures fall, Europe retreats and Japan slips
* Replicable: VC firm to pay its own legal fees
* SecondMarket CEO talks layoffs: “I screwed up”
* Email trail: Kleiner Perkins & cleantech lobbying
* Going global: Mobile phone boom in.. North Korea?
* What was Hyundai thinking? The most horrible car ad imaginable
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Audio: What Alexander Graham Bell actually sounded like
* Intuit founder Scott Cook: What I wish I had known about being a CEO
* Location, location, location: Zillow to take earning call questions via social media
* Tweet of the Day: @kibblesmith: In fairness to Zach Braff, there really aren’t any other good things to donate money to right now.