* William Cohan: Donald Trump’s real deal
* Big deal: Dish launches $25 billion bid for Sprint
* Maria Paniagua: Bringing down the Mexican tech mafia
* Morning Call: U.S. futures fall, gold plummets, Europe down and Japan drops.
* Antisocial network? Krugman vs. Bitcoin
* Nicholas Chirls: My time at Lehman
* Gillian Tett: The age of entrepreneurs is rising
* Jill Priluck: The dark side of shareholder activisim
* SoberLook: Buyout funds are losing their dry powder
* Don Phillips: Why do we tolerate investment ignorance?
* Kevin Kelleher: Amazon and the tyranny of the EPS
* Citi: The commodity super-cycle is dead
* Consequence: Nasdaq cuts CEO’s pay for Facebook IPO debacle
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Om Malik: Warby Parker’s flagship store is a big deal for online brands