* Rohin Dhar: The jellyfish entrepreneur
* Anna Palmer: Business balks at immigration deal
* Peter Eavis: Warning signs in biz lending recovery
* Video: Using Goodfellas to understand the Dell situation
* Pre-Marketing: U.S. futures rise, Europe flat and the Nikkei rallies on BOJ easing.
* VIX: A tale of two tails
* Naomi Rovnick: China’s export boom may be a fraud
* Carlyle’s Rubenstein: Cyprus is scaring investors
* Intelligence network: Policy tip jolted healthcare shares
* Matt Taibbi: Growing DC sentiment to end “too big to fail”
* John Cassidy: What happened to the Internet productivity miracle?
* Crime: Is it illegal for 12 year-olds to read the NY Times online?
* Angel Chavez: What to do with stock options when your company is going nowhere
Subscribe to Well Adjusted, our newsletter full of simple strategies to work smarter and live better, from the Fortune Well team. Sign up today.