* Pin it: Pinterest raises huge new VC round
* Steven Brill: Why medical bills are killing us
* Bailout? LivingSocial gets emergency debt infusion
* Morning Call: U.S. futures down on Fed minutes, European shares slump and the Nikkei falls
* Cate Long: Are private toll roads a losing idea?
* Academia: Do hostile takeovers stifle innovation?
* Buzz: Coffee-related private equity deals
* Friends in low places: Where real DC lobbying occurs
* Matt Lauzon: 10 things young CEOs tend to get wrong
* Get Term Sheet: All the day’s deal news in your inbox
* Michael Moss: The extraordinary science of addictive junk food
* Sequestration: 5 states that would be hardest hit by the job cuts
* What Volcker rule? Wells Fargo ramps up private equity business
* Matt Levine: U.S. banks would look scarier if they were European banks