* Violet Blue: Corruption in Wikiland?
* Zillow: Home prices have begun to stall
* Post Twitter: StockTwits builds out its own ecosystem
*Hope she wins: Venture dev firm fires associate who competes on Survivor
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, European shares flatten and the Nikkei climbs.
* Goldman Sachs: New CFO for 2013
* Jonathan Cheng: The tortured soul of a market bear
* Herb Allison: Analysis of DoE loan guarantee program
* Negative skew: Report on VC-backed IPOs ignores Facebook
* Peter Wallison: If you break up the big banks, then what?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers