* GM vs. Treasury: When to cut stake?
* One year later: Wall Street reflects on Occupy
* Transparency: PE firms may need to reveal more in collusion case
* Joe Weisenthal: The blogger who may have saved America’s economy
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, European shares retreat and the Nikkei climbs.
* David Carr: The puppetry of quotation approval
* Austerity ahead? Corporate profits getting pinched
* Rohin Dhar: We need a Warby Parker for mattresses
* Cheaters: SEC nails NYSE for illegal info distribution
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Sarah Lacy: Why Wall Street and Silicon Valley see Facebook so differently
* Madden 13, now brought to you by… Obama runs ads inside EA’s online games