* Steve Case: More immigrants=more jobs
* Erin Griffith: Mark Zuckerberg has changed… finally
* New docs: Did PE firms collude to keep auction prices low?
* Morning Call: U.S. futures climb on German decision, European shares rally and the Nikkei climbs.
* Yves Smith: Sorkin’s bad AIG math
* KKR makes its case: Barclays conference deck
* Michigan: An unexpected model for growth
* Low soy: U.S. funds fall out of love with commodities
* Matt Cohler: Why mobile advertising is underrated
* Unconventional wisdom: Finally some good news for China bulls
* CNBC survey: QE3 coming, won’t affect unemployment rate
* Benioff bomb: Salesforce launching rival products to Box and Okta
* Tweet of the Day: @mattkelmon who will make it to 30 first, $FB or Zuck?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers