* Dear Mr. Zuckerberg: Please ignore your critics
* Tea leaves: Healthcare investors are betting on Obama
* Structured by cows: Confusion in credit rating court case
* Louis Charbonneau: Iran’s plan to skirt banking sanctions
* Sarah Lacy: David Sacks’ argument is rational, but Silicon Valley isn’t
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, European shares bounce and the Nikkei retreats.
* Mark Cuban: Which USA do you work in?
* Dylan Byers: Niall Ferguson’s pathetic defense
* Scott Malpass: Why Notre Dame invests in private equity
* Deloitte: How gamification is reshaping businesses
* Today in insider trading: Hedge funder Whitman found guilty
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Alex Banayan: 20 life-changing realizations from the world’s youngest VC