* Data: Bain’s big returns under Romney
* Zuck: Facebook stock drop has been “painful”
* Jon Corzine: No charges, may launch hedge fund
* Morning Call: U.S. futures flatten, European shares climb and the Nikkei hits 3-month high.
* Zillow comp? Trulia files for IPO
* Izabella Kaminska: A muted VIX
* Rob Go: Entrepreneurial lessons from my dad
* Dick Schulze: Yes, I still want Best Buy
* Life imitates art: Walter White busted for making meth
* Joshua Brown: 3 reasons people got burned by Groupon
* Here you go: Swiss banks turn employee data over the U.S.
* History: Actual nastiness is American presidential campaigns
* Get Term Sheet: Be sure to sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers