Pre-Marketing: Libor scandal’s silver linings
* Paddy Hirsch: Silver linings to the Libor scandal
* RIM CEO Q&A: What went wrong and can it be fixed?
* Say what? Fed knew of Libor problems five years ago
* EU to the rescue: €100 billion in emergency loans for Spanish banks
* Chart of the day: Public vs. private sector
* Square: Of venture capital and regret
* Bing Fund: Microsoft launches a business incubator
* Investment heros: Top 25 non-financial companies by U.S. CapEx
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @BorowitzReport Sorry, Libya, but you’re not a real democracy until billionaires get to spend unlimited money on misleading TV ads.