* Chris Dixon: Facebook’s business model
* Breaking: Facebook increases IPO size
* Jeff Atwood: Please don’t learn to code
* Sallie Krawcheck: When high-return bank businesses go bad
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, European shares slide and the Nikkei loses 1%.
* Rip Emerson: What are you worth to Facebook?
* Pinterest of the day: Sad Jamie Dimon
* Aubrey fallout: Chesapeake workers put at risk
* Expansion? KKR is talks to buy into hedge fund manager
* Bubble siren: Seniors clamor to invest in Facebook IPO
* Hypocrite: Curt Schilling’s gaming company can’t pay its debts
* Claire Suddath: 5 music biz lessons from Led Zep’s manager
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals and deal-makers
* Post-Blackstone: Pete Peterson has spent half a billion as a deficit hawk