* Money laundering? HSBC in hot water
* VCs in angels’ clothing: Sneaky “deal scouts” in Silicon Valley
* Derek Thompson: How the Big Mac explains global economics
* Morning Call: U.S. futures flatten, European shares climb and the Nikkei rebounds.
* It’s back, and worse than ever: Forbes Midas List
* Alexis Goldstein: Why I left Wall Street in order to Occupy it
* No merger partner: Dewey & LeBoeuf is running out of options
* Players vs. owners: Presidential race divides pro sports teams
* Bijan Sabet: Are VCs more loyal to entrepreneurs or investors?
* Any thoughts? How did this recession avoid office rampage killings?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers