* Stephen Ridley: Life after investment banking
* Big deal: Sunoco being acquired for $5.3 billion
* Semil Shah: The 7 forces disrupting venture capital
* Justin Fox: When will this low-innovation Internet era end?
* Naval Ravikant: Build a team that ships
* Daniel Gross: The myth of American decline
* Stephanie Ruhle: How to eat like a Wall St. trader
* Hugo Dixon: Does Europe need a banking union?
* Sunday morning video: Krugman vs. Fiorina
* David Goldman: Looking behind Apple’s app store curtain
* It gets worse: Chesapeake board member lent money to CEO
* The $1.2 billion deal that wasn’t: Demand Media doesn’t go private
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily newsletter on deals & deal-makers
* Tweet of the Day: @dkberman Our world has changed so much that the two hated monopolists of the 1990s – Microsoft and B&N – must cling together to even stay relevant.