Pre-Marketing: Simpler Volcker Rule?
* Paul Graham: Frighteningly ambitious startup ideas
* Larry Swedroe: How Wall St. exploits individual investors
* Barney Frank: I want a simpler Volcker Rule by Labor Day
* Beyond pink slime: Other gross stuff the FDA lets us eat
* Robert Sachs: The Supreme Court’s bad precedent for innovation
* Matt Levine: Congressional insider trading gets somewhat less legal
* Venessa Wong: Boston’s “Innovation District” awaits more innovators
* Jonathan Salant: How payday lenders hide their SuperPAC donations
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Tweet of the Day II: @StacyCowley: little-covered angle: the 500 rule apples for *each class* of stock. Twitter, for example, has 1k+ shareholders.
* Tweet of the Day II: @lifescivc W/ JOBS Act in place, I’m sure we’ll c tons of Biotech S1’s. SOX reg’s & IPO costs have held us back, not lack of a public capital mkt. NOT.