* Matt Harris: Job creationism
* Umair Haque: An alternative to GDP
* Vint Cerf: Internet access is not a human right
* Bill Gross: Paranormal activity
* JW Mason: Why the rich are rich
* Better than gold? Milk futures
* Poly-econ math: The Obama re-election calculator
* Raj Gupta: Suppress those wiretaps
* Felix Salmon: Why we shouldn’t guarantee all bank deposits
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for my daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Online gambling: The new frontier for companies like Zynga and Google?
* Tweet of the Day: @LaMonicaBuzz I don’t think that $RIMM is the next Kodak. But there is a lesson from $EK. Just because you have patents doesn’t mean someone will buy you.