* Surprise: The top U.S. university for spinning off startups is…
* Invectus: Are unemployment benefits really a disincentive to find work?
* Curt Woodward: Cheezburger CEO Ben Huh’s story of failure, depression and survival
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher ahead of jobs report, London rises early, European shares rally and the Nikkei extends gains.
* Photo of the Day: Unfortunate name choice
* Simple shopping: The 5 best kid toys of all time
* James Simms: Japan has fallen out of love with cars
* Color, take 2: Startup relaunching as champion of video status update
* Reuven Brenner: Tax repatriation, Skype and private equity
* Ari Kuchinsky: Mega-cap growth is an oxymoron
* Change is bad: Coca-Cola consumers demand the status quo
* Michael Hudson: Breaking the link between debt and democracy
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning emails on deals and deal-makers
* Quote of the Day: Spitzer on the SEC: “They were the most grossly inept, failed entity I’ve ever encountered.” (h/t @eleanoram)