* Derek Thompson: How Steve Case is driving the sharing economy
* Behind the screen: The voice of Siri in the UK breaks his silence
* Schadenfreude gallery: Decade of Economist covers slamming Berlusconi
* Food stamp scam: How sleazy companies prey on poor, hungry Americans
* Ethan Solomon: What Mark Zuckerberg said at MIT
* Ramez Naam: Does Moore’s Law apply to solar cells?
* Megan McArdle: The financial folly of fairness
* Market inefficiency: Maple syrup edition
* John Crawley: Auto makers stop giving us spare tires
* Jonathan Weil: It’s salad days for financial scandal affionados
* Solyndra: New emails, but no smoking guns
* Firestarter: Stephen King offers to help poorer Maine residents stay warm this winter
* For the defense: Green Mountain Coffee’s point-by-point rebuttal to David Einhorn
* If we look at it differently… Goldman and Morgan Stanley may pare back use of mark-to-market accounting
* Tweet of the Day: @BorowitzReport Very courageous of Penn State students to demonstrate their opposition to 10-year-old boys.
Sign up for my daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com