* Suzanne Kapner: Citi tries to take out the trash
* Patent troll: If you’re using WiFi, you’re infringing
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: The Wall Street protest matures
* Call the Colonel: KFC forced to pay taxes in Iowa, where it has no employees
* Peter Thiel: The end of the future
* Joe Hagan: Will Twitter become profitable?
* Thomas Geoghegan: What would Keynes do?
* Jim Cramer: This isn’t 2008, and we’re not Europe
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning newsletter
* Henry Blodget: When’s Obama going to start freaking out over bank stocks?
* The Economist: “If it weren’t for the politicians, the economy would have a fighting chance.”
* Tweet of the Day: @kaylatausche A friend on real-life M&A: “i’ve been the victim of a reverse-merger, which involves new co. buying us pizza and champagne for lunch today”