* Final chapter? Borders on the brink of liquidation
* Bill Gross: Don’t mess with the debt ceiling
* GAO: Volcker Rule enforcement will be difficult
* Joe Weisenthal: Why the treasuries market isn’t freaking out over a U.S. default
* It’s always sunny in Philadelphia: Private equity pros buy yet another pro sports team
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London falls on U.S. debt concerns, European shares rebound and the Nikkei retreats.
* What mortgage hit? JPMorgan profits rise
* Sheril Kirshenbaum: Facebook might be to blame for your divorce
* MG Siegler: Amazon’s tablet is no threat to Apple, but it’s a huge threat to Google
* Tom Ranken: Don’t believe the negativity, cleantech is creating lots of jobs
* What you need to know: Sign up for our daily e-newsletter at GetTermSheet.com
* Registrar: 75% of home mortgages in one Massachusetts county are illegal (more here)
* Justin Singer: Unless we’ve managed to outgrow our humanity, there will be a tech bubble
* Tweet of the Day: @mattyglesias Even if there’s no direct incentive for congressmen to understand policy, I’d think members might take a hobbyist interest in it.