* Big deal: Kinetic Concepts going private for $6.3 billion
* Platinum-lined cloud: Dropbox raising new funding at a $5 billion+ valuation
* Finally, a reason to buy $1 coins: Frequent flier miles!
* Bruce Bartlett: Are we about to repeat the mistakes of 1937?
* Cozy shadows: Wall Street eases credit terms for hedge funds
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London rises early, European shares perk up and the Nikkei gains 0.4%.
* Chart of the Day: News Corp’s negative U.S. tax rate
* It’s all connected: The link between peak oil and peak debt
* Steve Klinsky: Defending private equity from a flawed picture
* Lucy Marcus: Are your board members rocket fuel or rocks?
* Sign up for our daily e-newsletter at www.GetTermSheet.com
* U.S. Chamber to Obama & Congress: Stop posturing and get the damn thing done
* Clerical error: BoA gives $30k of Social Security payments to the wrong customer
* William Galston: Both left and right are wrong about the cause of our economic woes