* Rush to judgment? DSK sexual assault case on the brink of collapse
* You don’t say: SEC has no system to monitor “exempted” firm compliance
* Connie Loizos: Were Kleiner Perkins and Andreessen Horowitz separated at birth?
* Morning Call: U.S. futures are flat, London falls early, gold slips, the euro gains, and the Nikkei hits 7-week high.
* Sign up for our morning email at www.GetTermSheet.com
* Derek Singleton: Does IBM want to buy EMC?
* Senior RIM exec pens an open letter to BlackBerry bosses. The company responds.
* Paul Hontz: The worst-case scenario is that no one will care about your startup
* Martin Bryant: Create Facebook friends lists the Google+ way
* Poppy Harlow: From Minnesota’s corn fields to Wall Street
* Drew Conway delves deeper into the VC/PE performance data we posted last week
* Tweet of the Day: @chrislhayes What does it say about how corrupt our institutions are that everyone immediately assumes Geithner will cash out to Big Finance?