* Janko Roettgers: Who’s the mystery bidder for Hulu?
* Peter Lattman: Melvyn Weiss tries to get back into the game
* Leveraged buyouts need to apply: Taiwanese regulators block KKR’s $1.6 billion deal for Yageo
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower ahead of Fed decision, London opens soft, European shares fall and the Nikkei climbs 1.8%.
* Michael Alexis: LivingSocial’s 5 simple tactics for getting 30 million subscribers
* No more recharges: Tesla Roadster nears the end of its line
* Karl Smith: Are we on the brink of a home construction boom?
* Distressed debt investor: 6 takeaways from Oaktree Capital’s S-1
* James Altucher: The best trader in the world worked for Bernie Madoff
* Not getting our daily Term Sheet emails? Sign up at www.GetTermSheet.com
* SEC today will issue its definition of “venture capital,” as instructed by Dodd-Frank. Those funds within the definition will not need to register. Expect to find it here at 10am.