* Designer deal: Jimmy Choo to be acquired by Labelux for $800 million+
* Piling On: Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-NE) is the latest to begin investigating SAC Capital
* Felix Salmon parses the “did LinkedIn get screwed over by its IPO underwriters?” debate
* Ken Li: Did the Sony makeover fail?
* Matt Heinz: 7 marketing mistakes most startups make
* PescadoIn? Chilean salmon farmer raises $372 million in IPO
* Sign up for our morning email on deals & dealmakers at www.GetTermSheet.com
* Wonder if they’ll give him a statue… Kareem Abdul-Jabbar gives lift to Skyhook Wireless
* Gambling, prostitution and… robotic sedans? Google’s driverless car is almost legal in Nevada.
* Joshua Gans says Groupon “is pretty much doomed or, at least, will have fleeting glory.” But nowhere does Gans mention GrouponNow, which (to me) could become far more important than its email business (depending on execution)
* Jon Stewart gives Ben Stein’s defense of DSK the whipping it deserves: