* Rand Getlin: Cash-strapped NFL players seek “lockout loans”
* Kyle Daly: Is big pharma about to corner the market on medicinal marijuana?
* Kirsten Korosec: At Massey Energy (MEE), a retiring CEO is worth 7 dead miners
* Morning Call: Dow ended the week at nearly a 3-week high and the Nikkei ends flat.
* Wade Roush: Could a game be the answer to your email woes?
* Felix Salmon: The option value of not drilling for oil
* Romil Patel: Why Groupon sucks for merchants, while LivingSocial doesn’t
* PIPP profits: Treasury to announce $1.7 billion in gains from the Public-Private Investment Program
* Still not getting Term Sheet’s morning email? Sign up here!
* Mark Mobius: Investment opportunity in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya
* Onion: Mitt Romney haunted by past of trying to help uninsured sick people
* Biz Week spends 6 pages on the private secondary markets. Not too much new in there, but a very good overview.