* Is ex-Obama press sec Robert Gibbs heading to Facebook? Kind of gives a whole new meaning to White House internship…
* Goldman (GS) switch irks Clearwire: “Even in the no-holds-barred world of Wall Street, it is rare for banks to jump sides between a potential seller and buyer.”
* Dick Parsons explains his role at Providence Equity Partners: “I don’t go out and forage for deals. I’m here to give advice and general comic amusement.”
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London rises early, European shares climb on tech and the Nikkei slips.
* Tasty: Unilever launches “dim sum bonds”
* Mark Suster: Why startups need to blog (and what to talk about)
* L. Randall Wray: A modest proposal for ending debt limit gridlock
* List-icle: 29 social networks with at least 1 million daily visitors
* List-icle II: 35 strangest Doritos flavors from around the world (tuna mayo???)
* Workers’ comp board: “The use of marijuana to kick off a day of working around grizzly bears was ill-advised…”
* Narcissism alert: The 140 best Twitter feeds (the closest I’ll ever get to Alyssa Milano at, well, anything)
* Tweet of the Day: @cleantechvc: Dennis Costello: every member of congress should have to do their taxes, alone, w/o turbotax. >> I love this idea.