* Jeff Towson: Why KKR will (probably) get killed in China
* Esther Dyson: How Groupon could eventually kill its merchants
* Barksdale Ventures? Is The Wire creator David Simon about to make VCs look bad?
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London rises early, European shares climb and Japanese shares slip.
* Be sure to sign up for our daily Term Sheet emails!
* Michael Sebastian: The most overused words in press releases
* Lex: The real “insider” story is how well the system usually works
* Horace Dediu: How the American wireless market set itself up for a rout
* David Weidner: If you’re going to steal from Goldman Sachs, start at the top
* Is Jack Dorsey returning to Twitter as CEO? And, if so, who takes over at Square?
* AT&T-Mobile consequence: Blackstone (BX) inches closer to break-even on its old Deutsche Telekom investment
* Andrew Ross Sorkin says that the Fed’s clash with Bank of America (BAC) raises many questions. Here’s one more he doesn’t ask: Has DC soured on Brian Moynihan, and how much longer can he survive if BoA’s stock price remains stagnant?