* Treasury officials begin to tackle the dearth of small company IPOs
* Investors wait to see if Japanese earthquake triggers catastrophe bonds
* Henry Blodget: John Doerr, Twitter and the rise of secondary private markets
* It’s official: China becomes the world’s largest manufacturer (by output)
* 4chan founder: Mark Zuckerberg is “totally wrong” about online identity
* Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey has been tweeting the company’s founding story
* Bloomberg: Dollar Tree (DLTR) is the best LBO bargain among the bargain retailers
* The Big Deal: Berkshire Hathaway agrees to buy Lubrizol (LZ) for $9 billion in cash. The $135 per share deal represents a 28% premium to Friday’s closing price.