Change the World
More companies than ever are using the profit motive to help the planet and tackle social problems. Here’s our fourth annual list of the best of them. Click here to read more about the list and how we choose the companies. Click here to meet six smaller companies that are rising stars for social good. And click here to learn about the challenges CEOs face when they become change-makers.See our methodology and credits
- 1Reliance JioTelecommunications
- 3Bank of AmericaCommercial Banks
- 4InditexSpecialty Retailers
- 5Alibaba GroupInternet Services & Retailing
- 6KrogerFood & Drug Stores
- 7XylemIndustrial Machinery
- 8ABBIndustrial Machinery
- 9Weight Watchers InternationalBusiness Services
- 10Hughes Network SystemsNetwork & Other Communications
Looking for leads, investment insights, or competitive intelligence?
Change the World: RELATED NEWS
Help us find the companies changing the world.
More people believe business is heading in the right direction compared to last year. But it's not a ringing endorsement.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's new report maps out a battle plan.
Women are more vulnerable to climate disasters--and better at investing to prevent them.
The bank scales up, and doubles down on, its 'Detroit model.'