The Black Friday tech deals keep rolling in.
The folks over at Best Black Friday, a site that tracks Black Friday deals, have published the ad scan for Best Buy’s upcoming Black Friday offers. The ad scan—a whopping 50 pages long—includes a variety of outstanding deals on everything from televisions to video games. And if you don’t mind waiting a couple of weeks to get your hands on the tech you’re after, you could stand to save some serious cash.
Below is a look at some of the best Best Buy Black Friday deals. Be aware, though, that Best Buy is opening its doors at 5 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving, so you might want to act quickly before supplies run out.
- Best Buy will be selling a 65-inch Samsung Ultra HD television for $750, a $350 savings on its regular retail price of $1,100.
- Want a 60-inch Sony television with Ultra HD resolution? Best Buy will be selling it for $600, a $400 savings.
- A higher-end Samsung 65-inch Ultra HD set that typically goes for $1,600 will be on sale for $1,298.
- Sony’s 75-inch Ultra HD set will be available for $2,000, an $800 savings.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ will all come with a $300 discount with a qualified activation on Black Friday.
- Best Buy will be offering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with up to a $200 discount with a qualified activation.
- Apple’s iPhone 6s will be offered at $150 discount with a qualified activation.
- The LG G6 will be on sale for just $5 per month with a qualified activation. That’s a $360 savings over the life of the contract.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
- Apple’s iPad Mini 4 with 128GB of storage will be available for $275. It regularly retails for $400.
- Amazon’s Fire 7 tablet, which typically costs $50, will be on sale for $30.
- Amazon’s Fire HD 8 tablet will retail for $50, a $30 savings.
- Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad will be available for $250, an $80 savings.
- Best Buy will be offering up to a $150 savings on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- The diminutive Google Home Mini will be available for $30. That’s $19 off its regular retail price. It also comes with a $10 Best Buy gift card.
- Save $20 on the Amazon Echo (2nd generation) and get the device for $80.
- Get the Sonos Play:1 speaker for $150. It regularly retails for $200.
- The Roku Premiere+ will be on sale for $50. That’s a $50 savings on its regular retail price.
- Get the Xbox One S for just $190.
- The new Call of Duty WWII for PlayStation 4 will cost $40, a $20 savings.
- Pick up a variety of popular games, like Madden NFL 18 and Destiny 2 for either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, for $30. They typically retail for $60.
- Sony’s 1TB PlayStation 4 will get a $100 discount, bringing its price to $200.
- Sony’s PlayStation VRwith Gran Turismo Sport will be on sale for $300. It regularly retails for $400.
- Apple’s 21.5-inch iMac with Intel Core i5 will go for $900, a $200 savings.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro Core M will be available for $629. That’s $370 off its regular retail price.
- Best Buy will sell the MacBook Air with a 13.3-inch display for $800, a $200 savings.
- Select MacBook Pro models will get up to a $250 discount.
- Apple Watch Series 1 is getting a $50 discount, bringing its starting price to $200.
- Beats Wireless headphones will be starting at $100.
- Fitbit Charge 2 will be on sale for $100, a $50 savings.
- Samsung’s Gear S3 Classic will go on sale for $280. It typically retails for $350.