Black Friday is approaching, and retailers are planning big deals to attract shoppers for what is one of the year’s biggest shopping events. But not every discount is equal, and with the deluge of price cuts, it’s increasingly difficult to find the best ones.
To make things easier, Fortune has compiled the following guide listing the best tech deals. Be sure to check back between now and Black Friday—the day after Thanksgiving—for updates as more retailers announce their discounts.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
If you’re looking for a specific retailer’s tech deals, here’s a handy list:
- Amazon is selling Samsung’s QN65Q7F for $2,299 versus $2,800 normally.
- The LG B7A OLED 4K HDR Smart TV is yours for $2,250 at Amazon—if you don’t mind a refurbished model. It typically retails for $2,849.
- LG’s 55-inch Smart Ultra HD TV will be on sale for $500 at Target, a $200 savings on its regular retail price.
- Samsung’s 65-inch Ultra HD TV will set customers back $850 at Target. It’s regularly $1,300.
- LG’s 65-inch 4K Smart HDR Ultra HD television will go for $800 starting at 11 a.m. ET on Nov. 23 on Dell’s website. It’ll also come with a $150 Dell Promo eGift Card. The television typically retails for $1,400.
- Best Buy will be selling a 65-inch Samsung Ultra HD television for $750, a $350 savings on its regular retail price of $1,100.
- Want a 60-inch Sony television with Ultra HD resolution? Best Buy will be selling it for $600, a $400 savings.
- A higher-end Samsung 65-inch Ultra HD set that typically goes for $1,600 at Best Buy will be on sale for $1,298.
- Sony’s 75-inch Ultra HD set will be available for $2,000 at Best Buy, an $800 savings.
- If you buy an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on Black Friday, Target will toss in a $250 gift card.
- Apple’s iPhone SE will cost customers just $100 at Target, a $60 savings on its regular price.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ are all free with a qualified activation at Target on Black Friday.
- The 32GB iPhone SE will retail for $99 at Walmart, saving customers $30.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ will all come with a $300 discount with a qualified activation at Best Buy on Black Friday.
- Best Buy will be offering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with up to a $200 discount with a qualified activation.
- LG is offering a $400 rebate on the sale of an LG V30 or V30+, along with another LG product, including a washer, air purifier, or television. The offer is available between November 16 and December 2.
- You can get a 21.5-inch iMac that is refurbished for $849 at Amazon. Its list price is $1,299.
- The Lenovo Miix 320, which comes with a 10.1-inch screen, is available for $297 at Amazon, a 15% discount on its regular price.
- The HP 11.6-inch Convertible Chromebook will set customers back $219, an $81 savings on its regular retail price at Target.
- Dell’s Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop will get a $100 discount at Dell, bringing its price down to $900. The deal starts at 8 a.m. on Nov. 15.
- The Alienware Aurora Desktop will go on sale on Dell’s website for $800 starting on Nov. 23 at 11 a.m. That’s a $300 savings on the regular retail price.
- Looking for a high-end PC? The Alienware 17 laptop, which typically retails for $2,075, will be available for $1,600 on Nov. 23 at 11 a.m. ET through Dell’s website.
- The Dell Inspiron 17 7000 Laptop is getting a $200 discount on Dell’s website at 1 p.m. ET on Nov. 27, bringing its price down to $800.
- Apple’s fifth-generation 32GB iPad will cost Walmart customers $249. That’s $80 off its regular retail price.
- Samsung’s Chromebook 3 will set Walmart customers back $119, representing a $70 savings.
- Apple’s 21.5-inch iMac with Intel Core i5 will go for $900 at Best Buy, a $200 savings.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro Core M will be available for $629 at Best Buy. That’s $370 off its regular retail price.
- Best Buy will sell the MacBook Air with a 13.3-inch display for $800, a $200 savings.
- Select MacBook Pro models will get up to a $250 discount at Best Buy.
- Apple’s iPad Mini 4 with 128GB of storage will be available for $275 at Best Buy. It regularly retails for $400.
- Amazon’s Fire 7 tablet, which typically costs $50 at Best Buy, will be on sale for $30.
- Amazon’s Fire HD 8 tablet will retail for $50 at Best Buy, a $30 savings.
- Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad will be available for $250 at Best Buy, an $80 savings.
- Best Buy will be offering up to a $150 savings on the 10.5-inch iPad Pro.
- Google’s Home smart hub is getting a $50 discount on Black Friday at Costco. However, that’s for a two-pack, so if you want one, you must pay full price.
- Amazon is selling the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Smart Home Remote for $140, a 53% savings on the device’s regular $299 retail price.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot is on sale at Amazon for $70, a $20 savings on its $90 regular price.
- The latest Amazon Echo is available at a $50 discount on Amazon if you buy three units together.
- Google Home Mini will be available for $29 at Walmart, a $20 savings on its regular retail price.
- The Netgear Orbi AC2200 whole home Wi-Fi system will go for $199 at Walmart. It regularly sells for $279.
- Get the Sonos Play:1 speaker for $150 at Best Buy. It regularly retails for $200.
- The Roku Premiere+ will be on sale for $50 at Best Buy. That’s a $50 savings on its regular retail price.
- Amazon is offering a $30 discount on “select” Xbox One S consoles.
- Kohl’s will sell the Xbox One S for $200, an $80 savings.
- Kohl’s is dropping the PlayStation 4’s price for Black Friday from $380 to $190.
- PlayStation 4 1TB consoles at Target on Black Friday will be just $200, a $100 discount.
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controllers get a $20 discount on Black Friday, bringing their prices at Target down to $40.
- If you’re a fan of The Legend of Zelda video game series, you’ll be happy to know that Nintendo will start selling a new 2DS portable gaming system on Black Friday that comes in the color “Link green,” a reference to the color the series’ protagonist’s outfit. Additionally, the 2DS will come with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game built-in. The new bundle will be available for $80.
- Nintendo will offer a new Nintendo Switch bundle that comes with the game console, a download code for the critically acclaimed Super Mario Odyssey game, red Joy-Con controllers, and a carrying case—all for $380.
- Nintendo Switch console owners may be interested in a bundle from Nintendo that includes The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a 100-page guide for the virtual world inside the game, and a two-sided map to help you get around. It’ll cost $60.
- Costco is selling an Xbox One S bundle the comes with a three-month Game Pass and an extra controller for $220, an $80 savings on its regular retail price.
- A PlayStation 4 1TB Slim console bundle featuring Destiny 2 and Call of Duty: WWII video games will be on sale for $290 at Costco. It regularly retails for $390.
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 will be available for $199 at Walmart, a $100 discount on its regular retail price.
- You can buy both PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One controllers at Walmart for $40. That’s $20 off their regular price.
- Pick up Call of Duty WWII for just $43 at Walmart, $17 off its regular retail price.
- Get the Xbox One S for just $190 at Best Buy.
- The new Call of Duty WWII for PlayStation 4 will cost $40 at Best Buy, a $20 savings.
- Pick up a variety of popular games, like Madden NFL 18 and Destiny 2 for either PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, for $30 at Best Buy. They typically retail for $60.
- Sony’s 1TB PlayStation 4 will get a $100 discount at Best Buy, bringing its price to $200.
- The price for Nest’s Learning Thermostat is being discounted by $50 on Dell’s website on Nov. 22 at 8 a.m. ET, bringing the cost down to $199.
- Dell’s 27 Gaming Monitor, which typically retails for $800, will be available on Dell’s site for $400 starting at 9 a.m. ET on Nov. 24.
- Want to take to the sky? The DJI Mavic Pro Aerial Camera Bundle, which includes a camera and drone, will be discounted by $100 at Costco on Black Friday.
- The JBL Flip 3 wireless speaker will cost customers $55 as part of a “special buy” offer at Walmart.
- The Fitbit Alta HR will cost $99, down from $149 at Walmart.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 will cost Walmart customers $99, also a $50 savings.
- Apple Watch Series 1 is getting a $50 discount at Best Buy, bringing its starting price to $200.
- Beats Wireless headphones will be starting at $100 at Best Buy.
We’ve included affiliate links in this article. Click here to learn what those are.