A continually updated look at the biggest Apple rumors.
Keeping up with the deluge of rumors about Apple is difficult, but now there’s one place to track them all. Below, you’ll find a list that we’ll update throughout the year of the latest speculation about Apple’s AAPL iPhone, iPad, Mac, and more.
Currently, much of the talk about Apple centers on its plans for a rumored updated iPhone later this year. There’s also speculation that Apple could announce some new iPads and new Macs. Meanwhile, Apple will be holding its annual Worldwide Developers Conference later this year, where new iOS and macOS operating systems are expected to debut.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
Read on for all the latest rumors about Apple hardware, software, and more:
(Last updated: March 27, 2017)
- Apple is said to be moving forward with a curved-screen iPhone this year. The device will reportedly premiere alongside the expected iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus, which are said to include only minor updates over last year’s iPhone 7 models. (Apple’s Curved iPhone Is Coming This Year)
- Apple’s curved-screen iPhone may not include new features beyond what’s in its predecessor. Instead, the curves could simply be cosmetic to add a little design flair. (Apple’s Next iPhone’s Screen Curves Might Disappoint)
- The curved-screen iPhone, which could be known as iPhone 8 or iPhone X, may feature an all-glass design and wireless charging, among other features. (Apple Is Said to Have These Big Plans for its Next iPhone)
- In addition to the iPhone 8 or iPhone X name, Apple is considering another moniker: iPhone Edition. (Apple’s Rumored iPhone Could Have a New Name)
- Apple is reportedly planning to unveil a new, 10.5-inch iPad Pro version. (Apple Could Be Adding a Third Screen Size to its iPad Lineup)
- The event to unveil the new 10.5-inch iPad alongside new iPad Pro units may be in early April. (Here’s Why Apple Could Unveil its New iPads)
- Apple hasn’t said much about its future plans for Mac desktop computers, but CEO Tim Cook said late last year that new “and great” models, including iMacs, will be coming within several months. (Tim Cook Promises New and ‘Great’ Mac Desktops)
- Apple has filed a patent application for an Apple Watch that is substantially thinner than the current model. (Why the Chunky Apple Watch Might Soon Be Thinner)
- Could Apple bundle some new features in its Apple Watch watchband? That question has arisen after the company secured a patent for a technology that would let it move certain Apple Watch features from the watch case, like processors, to the watchband. (Some Big Changes Could Be Coming to Apple Watch)
- Apple has remained quiet about its future plans for its iOS operating system, but it is said to be working on a new mobile operating system called iOS 11 that would be unveiled at Worldwide Developers Conference in June. (Apple Is Making a Big Change to WWDC This Year)
- What’s next for Apple’s desktop operating system, macOS? Apple is expected to announce an updated operating system at its Worldwide Developers Conference. The company may make the new version of its operating system available to developers soon after. (Apple Is Making a Big Change to WWDC This Year)
- Apple is working on a new, fifth-generation Apple TV set-top box that could come with support for Ultra HD video streaming, a feature that isn’t available in the current version, and better color accuracy than its predecessor. (Apple Could Be Testing New Hardware for In-Home Entertainment)
- Apple plans to expand the video library available through its Apple Music streaming app. Specifically, the company’s executives are said to be holding discussions with Hollywood studios to acquire more content. (Apple Can’t Seem to Cut a Deal with Hollywood)
- Apple may also go it alone and develop a wide range of original content like Netflix does to expand its streaming business. (Apple Is Planning to Take a Bite Out of Netflix, Spotify With Original TV)
Miscellaneous Apple Rumors
- Apple has formed a team to work on augmented reality technologies. The first of those may find its way into the next iPhone’s camera, and allow users to change the depth-of-field of images and enhance the look and feel of their photos. (Apple Could Be Investing Heavily in This Technology)
- The iPhone maker is rumored to be working with lens-maker Zeiss on new smart glasses that would provide people wearing them with information through virtual graphics that appear to be overlaid on top of the real world. (Apple Could Be Planning Snazzy Smart Glasses)