Cyber Monday is officially upon us.
Traditionally the Monday after Black Friday in the U.S., Cyber Monday is an opportunity for shoppers around the world to get some deals from e-retailers, large and small. But Amazon, a giant e-retailer, is arguably one of the most active on the big shopping day. From deals on gadgets to smartphones, the company offers a slew of deals that will help folks save some cash.
Like any other e-retailer, not all of Amazon’s deals are outstanding and weeding through its catalog of items to find the best deals can be difficult, to say the least. And that’s precisely why Fortune will use this roundup to comb through the deals and only share the good stuff that technology-seekers might want. Throughout the day, we’ll be adding in new deals as they pop up, so folks can stay in know about Amazon’s offers. So read on through this list to find the best Cyber Monday deals from Amazon
If you’re interested in getting deals from other retailers, however, check out this roundup of the best Cyber Monday deals on tech from every big retailer. If it’s just Apple products you seek, check out this Cyber Monday roundup of Apple product deals.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
Now let’s get into Amazon’s offers but beware: some of the deals are available for a limited time, so the quicker you move on them, the better.
- The Moto Z unlocked is available for $600, a 29% discount on its regular retail price of $700.
- The Sony Xperia X Performance is on sale for $500, a $50 discount.
For more about Apple MacBook Pro, watch:
- The Amazon Echo, which regularly retails for $180, is available for $140 on Cyber Monday.
- The Echo Dot will retail for $40 on Cyber Monday, down from its regular retail price of $50.
- The Amazon Tap is available for $90, a $40 discount.
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.