Black Friday is right around the corner, and in anticipation of the big shopping day, some of the most prominent American retailers are already promoting some of their sales.
From smartphones to computers to video games, this year’s Black Friday on Nov. 25 promises outstanding deals on the products shoppers are looking for this holiday season. Better yet, some of the Black Friday deals will be available before the shopping day, giving people the opportunity to take advantage of them sooner than previous years.
The following list of discounts is to help people find the best Black Friday deals on technology products this holiday season. And as time goes on and more retailers announce their Black Friday offers, we’ll regularly update this article to keep you informed about the best deals.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
Read on to learn more:
- Walmart (wmt) will sell the iPhone 5s for just $99, a $50 savings on its regular price.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 (ssnlf) on Verizon’s network will be available for just $39 at Walmart. It typically retails for $99.
- Walmart will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S6 for $249 on a Straight Talk Wireless contract, a $150 savings.
- Walmart is offering a $0 down on any iPhone or Samsung smartphone purchased through the AT&T Next (t) or Verizon Device Payment (vz) programs. Customers will also get a $250 Walmart gift card.
- Apple’s (aapl) iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available for no money down at Target.
- Target says it’ll give customers a $250 gift card with the purchase and activation of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Best Buy will offer customers a $250 gift card with the purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Best Buy is selling the iPhone 7 with a $250 gift card.
- The iPhone SE will start at $10 per month at Best Buy, a $160 savings.
- Buy an LG G5 at Best Buy and get a $300 gift card from the retailer.
- Looking for a 4K TV on the cheap? Walmart will offer a 50-inch Samsung 4K TV for $398, a $230 discount on its sticker price.
- A 55-inch curved Samsung 4K TV will be on sale for $698 at Target (tgt). The television typically goes for $1,100. Target will also offer a $70 gift card with purchase.
- Best Buy is discounting an LG 4K TV by $400, bringing its price down to $600.
- Those looking for a higher-end television can get a Sony 65-inch 4K TV for $1,400, a $400 discount off its regular retail price.
- A Samsung 65-inch 4K TV will also get a $400 discount, bringing its price down to $1,498 at Best Buy.
- The 75-inch Sony 4K TV will be on sale at Best Buy for $2,500, down from $3,300.
- Save $150 on a 49-inch LG 4K TV at Newegg. The television will be on sale for $400.
- Amazon is selling a 55-inch LG 4K TV for $398 on Black Friday.
- Walmart will offer a 15.6-inch Acer laptop for $299 on Black Friday, a $150 savings off its regular price.
- Target will sell an HP (hpe) Windows 10-based laptop for $260, a nice discount off its $400 regular retail price.
- The Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch touchscreen laptop will be available for $350 at Best Buy, a $150 discount off its standard price.
- Best Buy is discounting the 13-inch MacBook Air and 21.5-inch iMac by $200, bringing their prices down to $800 and $900, respectively.
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 typically retails at Best Buy for $1,000. On Black Friday, though, it’ll be available for $600.
- The Lenovo Yoga 900 will retail at Best Buy for $700. It’s regularly available at $1,200.
- The HP Tower and 27-inch LED monitor that regularly retails for $1,050 at Best Buy will be available for $600.
- Newegg is selling the Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop for $400, a $280 discount off its regular price.
- Acer’s 15.6-inch E5 will be on sale for $530 on Black Friday at Newegg. That’s a $320 discount off its regular retail price.
- Newegg is selling the CyberpowerPC Syber M desktop for $900, a $300 savings.
- The ABS Chronos desktop will be on sale at Newegg for $1,300, a $400 savings.
For more about Apple MacBook Pro, watch:
- Apple’s 32GB iPad Mini 2 will be available for $199 at Walmart. The tablet usually retails for $269.
- People who want to try out Windows 10 on the cheap can get the RCA 10.1-inch Windows (msft) 10-based tablet for just $99, an $80 savings on its regular retail price.
- Target will offer a $151 discount on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, a $126 discount on the iPad Air 2, and a $70 discount on the iPad Mini 2.
- Target is selling the Amazon Fire 7 tablet for $33.33, down from its $50 price tag.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A typically retails for $150. It’ll go for $100 on Black Friday at Target.
- Best Buy is offering a discount of up to $30 on Amazon Fire tablets.
- Every 9.7-inch iPad Pro at Best Buy will be discounted by $125 on Black Friday.
- Staples is offering a $200-off deal on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with an Intel Core i5 processor on Black Friday.
- Looking for a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite? The device is $50 off at Staples on Black Friday.
- Walmart is offering several popular video games, including NBA 2K17, for just $27. The games, which run on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, typically retail for $60.
- Walmart will sell the Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield bundle for $249. The bundle is typically priced at $299.
- Get an Xbox One Black or White controller for $39 at Walmart, a $20 savings off its regular price.
- Walmart will also sell a PlayStation 4 controller for $39, another $20 savings.
- More than 25 video games at Walmart will be available for just $8.
- Target will sell the Xbox One S Battlefield bundle for $250, a $50 discount. The company will also offer a $40 gift card with the purchase.
- Target is offering the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $60. Its regular retail price is $80.
- Target will sell several popular PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games for $30, a 50% discount.
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 will be on sale for $250 at Target. The console is regularly available at $300.
- Best Buy is selling a number of high-quality games on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U for $25. Other games will be available for $30.
- Get a free Xbox Wireless Controller at Best Buy with the purchase of a 1TB Xbox One S console.
- Best Buy is offering a buy-two-get-one free deal on all pre-owned video games.
- Best Buy will give a $100 Oculus store credit when you buy an Oculus Rift virtual-reality headset.
- Walmart will sell the Fitbit Charge 2 (fit) wearable at a $20 discount, bringing its price to $129.
- In other Fitbit news, Walmart will offer the Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Flex 2 at $30 discounts. The wearables will be available for $99 and $69, respectively.
- The Fitbit Charge HR will be on sale at Target for $90, a $40 discount on its regular price.
- The Apple Watch Series 1 will start at $198 at Target, a $72 savings.
- The Vivosmart HR+ will be on sale for $120 at Target. It typically retails for $200.
- The Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker will get an $80 discount at Best Buy, bringing its price down to $70.
- The Apple Watch Series 1 will start at $219 at Best Buy. It typically starts at $269.
- The Samsung Gear Fit2 will be available at Best Buy for $150, a $30 savings.
- Walmart is offering a 50% off deal on Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth Headphones. They’ll retail for $25.
- The Tzuml Pocket Juice 20KA portable smartphone charger is getting a massive $25 discount, bringing its Black Friday price to $15.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat (googl) will be available at Walmart for $199, a $50 savings on its regular retail price.
- Target will be selling the Powerbeats wireless headphones for $90. They typically retail for $200.
- The Sonos Play:1 wireless speakers will be on sale for $150 at Target, a $50 discount.
- Target is offering big deals on wireless headphones, including $180 off Beats Solo2, which will retail for $120 on Black Friday. The Beats Tour2 will go for $65, a $65 discount off their regular retail price.
- Target will sell the Nest Cam for $149, a $50 discount on its regular retail price.
- Looking for a universal remote? Check out Best Buy’s $50 deal on the Logitech Harmony 700. It regularly retails for $120.
- Best Buy is offering several microSD card deals, including a $53 discount on the 128GB Samsung Evo+ card. It’ll be available for $37.
- The HP Envy 7640 wireless all-in-one printer will go for $97 at Best Buy, a $100 discount.
- Best Buy is selling the SanDisk Cruzer flash drive for $38, a $102 discount.
- The Canon ImageCLASS MF217w printer will be on offer for $80 at Best Buy. It regularly retails for $210.
- Best Buy is selling the Beats by Dre Beats Solo2 wireless headphones for $150, a $150 discount.
- Save up to $50 at Best Buy on Sony or Jaybird wireless headphones.
- Looking to spruce up your PC’s power? The Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1080 will be on sale for $620 at Newegg. It’s regularly available for $670.
- The Samsung 850 EVO, featuring 1TB of storage, will be on sale for $250 at Newegg, a $100 savings.
- Newegg is selling Samsung’s 34-inch curved computer monitors for $580 on Black Friday. They’re regularly available for $1,000.
- Newegg is offering the EX7000 AC1900 wireless range extender for $100, 50% off its regular price.
- The Sennheiser HD 598 headphones will get a $100 discount at Amazon, bringing their price down to $100.
- The Samsung SmartThings Hub for the smart home will be on sale for $50 at Amazon. It’s regularly available for $100.
- Turn your dumb TV into a smart one that can run apps with a $25 Chromecast 2 at Walmart. The device typically retails for $35.
- Walmart is offering a Netgear (ntgr) AC1750 home router for $89, a nice savings off its $129 regular retail price.
- Get a Canon MX490 small office and home office printer for just $34. The printer is typically available for $60.
- Get a Canon D-SLR at Walmart for $449. In addition to the $150 savings, customers will get a free lens, camera bag, and 16GB SD Card.
- Want to run Microsoft Office? The Home version will be available at Walmart for $59 on Black Friday, down from $99.
- Pick up a Hoover Quest 700 robotic vacuum at Target for $200, a $150 savings.
- Target is offering a 25% discount on all Apple TV models.
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick will be on sale at Target for $30, a $10 savings.
- Get a GoPro Hero (gpro) Session bundle at Target for $180. The bundle typically costs $250.
- Target is offering a half-off deal on the Nikon D3400 camera bundle, which includes two lenses. It’ll be available for $500.
- Want an Apple iPod? Target is offering 20% off on all models on Black Friday.
- Best Buy is offering a $100 discount on the DJI Phantom 3 drone, bringing its price down to $400.
- The Roku 3 streaming player will be available for $50 at Best Buy, a $50 discount.
- Get a $200 Samsung Blu-ray player at Best Buy. It regularly retails for $400.
- Boost the sound in your home with a $500 Definitive Technology surround-sound speaker system at Best Buy. It’s usually available for $800.
- Select Polk and Sony speakers will get a 50% discount on Black Friday.
- The JBL Xtreme portable Bluetooth speaker typically retails for $300 at Best Buy. It’ll be available on Black Friday for $200.
- The Amazon Echo will go for $140 at Best Buy, a $40 discount.
- Best Buy is selling the Netgear Nighthawk X8 router for $280, down from its regular retail price of $400.
- A Canon EOS Rebel T6i D-SLR camera bundle will go for $800 at Best Buy. It typically goes for $1,200.
- Lowe’s is selling the Nest Thermostat for $199, a $50 discount.
- Those looking to get the Nest Copper Learning Thermostat will find it for $199 at Lowe’s, a $50 discount.
- Verizon is giving customers a $200 Visa Merchant Card when they sign up for 150Mbps Fios Internet, TV, and Phone service for $80 a month.
- Check out the Canon EOS Rebel T6 digital-SLR camera at Newegg on Black Friday. It’s available for $449, a $300 discount.
- Amazon is selling its Amazon Echo smart home appliance for $140, a $40 discount.
- Amazon is also offering its Echo Dot at a $10 discount, bringing its price to $40.
- The Amazon Tap will be available on Amazon for $90, a $40 savings.
This is a running list of the best Black Friday deals. It will be regularly updated between now and Black Friday, so be sure to check back often to see the latest and greatest deals.