Nintendo has a gift for Wii U owners in honor of the E3 gaming conference this week: demos of nine new indie games for free.
Through the Nindies@Home program, Wii U owners with an eShop, Nintendo’s online game story, account can download these nine demos until June 22, Nintendo said on Monday. People who download the demos will then have the option of getting a 15% discount on the first month for the full-length games once they launch.
Here are the available demos:
- Extreme Exorcism from Ripstone
- forma.8 from Mixed Bag
- Freedom Planet from GalaxyTrail
- Lovely Planet from tinybuild and Qucktequila
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge from Renegade Kid
- Rive from Two Tribes
- Runbow from 13AM Games
- Soul Axiom from Wales Interactive
- Typoman from Headup Games and Brainseed Factory