This week, Glassdoor.com — a site for people searching for jobs, who can get the inside scoop from anonymous reviews from former and current employees — posted its annual list of the CEOs most popular with their employees. (See the top 5 here.)
The company also broke out a list of the five top rated woman CEOs. They are, as follows:
- Mary Barra, General Motors (86% approval)
- Pam Nicholson, Enterprise Rent-A-Car (84% approval)
- Kay Krill, Ann Taylor (84% approval)
- Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin (83% approval)
- Sharen Turney, Victoria’s Secret Stores (83% approval)
It should come as no surprise that Barra tops this list. She’s earned praise from all angles for her handling of GM’s ignition switch recall crisis. Barra is a GM lifer who has respect throughout the organization.