* Blodget: Why Bezos bought WaPo
* Surowiecki: The pay is too damn low
* Buffett: Walter White is "a great businessman"
* Game over: OMGPOP begs for life, but Zynga kills it anyways
* FINRA reminder to brokers: Don't help clients launder money
* The Melbourne example: Libraries needn't be relics
* New York to online lenders: Abide to interest rate cap
* Peter Henning: The gray line of "confidential information"
* Bijan Sabet: What if Steve Jobs had been happy and focused?
* Activists: Private equity buyouts shortchange shareholders
* Is it a hoax? The worst thing a "hedge fund manager" has ever written
* Tweet of the Day: @alexberenson Bezos has done just fine with a company that doesn't make money, so newspapers are a natural...