* Big deal: Valeant buying Bausch & Lomb
* Less than Tumblr: What Yahoo did for Hulu
* Unconventional wisdom: Larry Summers to head Fed?
* Heidi Moore: Corporate America’s econ responsibility?
* Steven Russolillo: How to spot the next short squeeze
* Pre-IPO: AirBNB needs to get its legal house in order
* Pic of the Day: Henry Kravis wants a burrito, not a photo
* Fast & Furious: The magazine article that inspired the films
* Kevin Roose: Reform the corporate income tax, don’t ditch it
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Greg Gretsch: Why Yahoo buying Tumblr isn’t great for NYC tech scene
* The 70s are over, man: The biggest mistake 60 year-olds make about the economy