* Joshua Davis: The man who sold himself in an IPO
* Nicolas Sarkozy: From the Elysée to private equity limbo
* John Cassidy: Is Stevie Cohen buying of the U.S. government?
* Morning Call: U.S. and European markets closed for Good Friday. Nikkei closes up.
* Fenwick & West: Series A bottlebeck tightens
* Joshua Brown: Wall Street’s lurkers
* Katie Roof: 5 technology acquisition targets
* Do no harm: Amazon and GoodReads discuss merger
* Bankruptcy alert? Final Fisker Automotive savior walks away
* Charlie Gasparino: Michael Dell won’t be CEO if Blackstone wins
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Get ready for the scurvy epidemic: Mystery malady kills more bees
* Sharing economy: The one place where online anonymity doesn’t work