* Buffett’s Goldman deal: 9 million free shares
* Analysis: Tax/profit ratio keeps falling for Dow 30
* Apple’s broken promise: Why doesn’t iCloud “just work?”
* Ashby Monk: Why you lost money on green investments
* Katharine Grayson: Best Buy’s VC group could have learned from Nordstrom
* Morning Call: U.S. futures fall on Italy, Europe climbs and the Nikkei rises.
* Matt Levine: Don’t do it, CalPERS
* Mark Hulbert: Is market timing dead?
* Marc van der Chijs: Why I’m leaving China
* New SEC mandate: Buyout firms to face tender delays
* Over before it began: BlackRock exits the direct private equity biz
* Stimulus success? Mass. biotech spend reportedly getting results
* Emerging market miracle: Building a delivery startup in Istanbul
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals and dealmakers
* TPG exec on Vietnam: “You’ve got an opportunity to participate in a coming-out party here in Vietnam of biblical proportions.”
* Tweet of the Day: @jbarro: The greatest injustice in the world is that hurling your cell phone across the room does not punish your cell carrier.