* Buyout access: Carlyle Group lowers velvet rope
* Morgan Stanley: U.S. economy nearing "inflection point"
* Hostess selling snack unit: Twinkies to return this summer
* The "47 percent" filmmaker speaks: Why I taped it
* Today's the day: Silver Spring is finally going public
* Clifford Asness: The hidden tax behind Wall St. reform
* Short history of austerity: It almost never works
* Michael Santoli: Can investors win by following Icahn into battle?
* Hey new entrepreneurs: Great opportunity to get VC feedback on your pitch
* One ring to access them all: Google wants to replace your passwords with jewlery
* Tweet of the Day: @hunterwalk Unfortunate that many folks think $1.99 is too much for a mobile app but $2.75 for coffee+milk is just fine.